So caregivers can take care of themselves.
"I would like to testify of the excellence of the services provided by the Maison Gilles-Carle.
My husband had Parkinson's and spent time at the Maison Gilles-Carle Brome-Missisquoi for more than two years. Knowing that he was well cared for allowed me to participate in activities to maintain my physical and mental fitness, and even occasionally, to leave for two days since overnight accommodation is available.
Being a caregiver is very important. Even if the family offers support, knowing that we can always count on this important resource is very reassuring and even essential!
Long Life to Maison Gilles-Carle Brome-Missisquoi!"
Hélène Doucet Leduc
Make a donation!
Online donations can be made through CanadaHelps, a secure platform available exclusively for charities to collect credit card donations.
Click on the button below to be redirected to the Regroupement Soutien aux Aidants de Brome-Missisquoi/ Maison Gilles-Carle Brome-Missisquoi donation form.
Donations by Cheque
You can send your cheque to the attention of: Regroupement Soutien aux Aidants Brome-Missisquoi at 614, boulevard J.-André-Deragon, Cowansville (Québec) J2K 0H7.
In Memoriam Donations
You can make a donation in memory of a loved one.There are two options:
- Make a donation online via CanadaHelps and fill out the "Dedication Information" section.
- Fill out the form below and send it with your cheque to the attention of: Regroupement Soutien aux Aidants Brome-Missisquoi at 614, boulevard J.-André-Deragon, Cowansville (Québec) J2K 0H7.
A planned gift is a donation that requires financial, tax or estate planning.
The Brome-Missisquoi Caregiver Support Group accepts the following planned gifts:
- Immediate planned gifts: donation of securities, donation of real estate, donation of a life insurance policy.
- Future or deferred planned gifts: donation in a will, life insurance policy donation, charitable annuity, charitable trust.
Why make a planned gift?
- Tax benefits;
- To ensure the sustainability of the BMCSG;
- To support the cause of caregivers;
- To honour the memory of a loved one;
- To make a difference in the community;
- To highlight your values through your legacy.
What are the steps?
- Consider your personal, family and tax situation.
- Consult a professional to discuss and for guidance in the appropriate option for you (a financial advisor or planner, accountant, tax specialist, notary, lawyer).
- Inform your loved ones and the recipient organization if you wish.
Donations must be made to Regroupement Soutien aux Aidants de Brome-Missisquoi.
Registration number: 889704946 RR001
You can also visit the Will Power website to learn more about making donations in a will.